Wine dispenser and wine preservation system
T&J Installations is the sole UK distributor and technical services provider for the internationally renowned and award winning By The Glass wine dispenser and wine preservation system - download brochure.
This innovative wine by the glass system maximises profit for on trade and off trade customers by providing the following benefits:
Wine preserver enhances wine quality and eliminates wastage
- Serves fine wines in perfect condition and at the ideal temperature each and every time, particularly red wines which are often served too warm ‘at room temperature’.
- Wine can be preserved and protected against oxidisation for up to 3 to 4 weeks, maintaining the brightness of the wine and the freshness and acidity of the fruit.
- Enables more expensive bottles of wine to be sold by the glass – due to the increased life of the open bottle.
Wine station increases wine sales volume by offering 'tastings'
- Using custom pour settings to offer ‘tasters’ to customers which means that customers can ‘try before they buy’ and you can host wine tasting events - see the wine dispenser app.
- Upsell to premium wines.
Wine dispenser maximises number of glasses per bottle
- Accurate measured pours can be set up on each bottle, eliminating over-pours.
Wine dispenser machine increases staff efficiency and productivity
- Staff can serve customers quickly and easily by removing the headaches of measuring cups and over-pours.
- Wine dispenser app enables customers to self-serve.
- Bottle changes are also made simple through the storage of a second bottle at the correct temperature.
Existing customers have seen:
- Overall wine volume grow by 13%.
- The average price per glass sold increase by 19%.
- Overall sales value increase by 28% (as a consequence of higher volumes and a higher price per glass).
Two systems are available – ‘Standard’ and ‘Modular’. The Standard system comprises between 6 and 16 bottle dispensers, whilst the Modular provides a very affordable two bottle, single climate zone unit that can be used standalone or daisy chained together – the same dispensing flexibility but in a smaller and lighter package.
As testimony to the quality and return on investment of these systems, existing customers include, amongst others, Heston Blumenthal, Heathrow Airport, Harrods, Booths Supermarkets and a wide range of high quality restaurants, bars, hotels and wine retailers.
T&J Installations provides full implementation, operation and support of the By The Glass wine dispenser and wine preservation system. For more information, or to calculate your potential return on investment, please contact us.